New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Im Too Blue

Im Too Blue is on a distinguished road

I get home and I plug my phone into my dock, I go to do the new update and what not and then something goes wrong and now... I have to restore my phone deleting all my songs and contacts and all of that. It wont let me turn the phone all the way on. It gives me a screen with the iTunes icon and a picture of the cable that connects the iPhone to computer. I tried to restoring just so I can get it to turn on but it always says it can't restore.

I don't know what is wrong. Anyone facing the same problem?
QUOTE Thanks
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

Have you been living in a cave for the last 2 weeks?

Virtually every technology site on the web has been talking about bricked iPhones, for the last few weeks. Even the New York times, the Guardian, Agence France Press, Reuters...

If you have unlocked the phone, are running any 3rd party apps or have made any modifications, chances are you bricked it.

Even people who have not done any of these things may have trouble with the update.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/appl...h-iphone-1-1-1

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks
Im Too Blue

Im Too Blue is on a distinguished road

I bought it from AT&T and I pay the extra $20 for the extra capabilities. I don't know how to run any 3rd party apps on here or any modifications.
QUOTE Thanks
dohidied

dohidied is a jewel in the roughdohidied is a jewel in the roughdohidied is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz

When mine did that I restarted iTunes and plugged the phone in and it was able to restore.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« WOW! Edge quicker with WiFi off! Just me? | Buying New iPhone tomorrow. a couple of ?'s »