New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - Ummmm... No Comment!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Just came across this on Engadget.com!

LINKY

Honestly I don't even have words for this!!!
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

This might get me in trouble but, Apple really did not have to even give the Rebate. They were nice enough to give that at least.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

There was a post here in the forums asking for folks to sign the petition for this a little while ago. I reported it as SPAM. I don't see it anymore....

QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Yeah I saw that post too Baggss.

dtravis, I actually agree with ya. I was SHOCKED when I heard that people who got it in june is still getting the $100 rebate. I thought that was extremely generous of Apple.

I think some folks like the one with that law suit are just out of their minds !
QUOTE Thanks
bryphotoguy

bryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nice
Mac Specs: Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone

ummmm.....
None of you have tried suing someone over practically nothing? OMG, it's so fun and easy and you have the chance to never work again! I like to do it in my spare time!!
Don't you guys know that old saying? "You live and you learn. And if you don't like the outcome, sue someone."

January 2008 Member of the Month
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryphotoguy View Post
Don't you guys know that old saying? "You live and you learn. And if you don't like the outcome, sue someone."
I think there may be a petition going around to rewrite the motto on the Statue of Liberty to that! And if they don't change it, well, you know . . .

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
Simbad54

Simbad54 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro. 2.4Ghz Intel Core Duo running OSX 10.9.3, 8GB Ram

Don't you have 'how to sue' classes in high school in the states, or something?
QUOTE Thanks
puaerotch

puaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iBook G4 OSX Tiger

I should keep my eye on this lawsuit. If they win, I'll have precedence for when I sue the gas stations for changing the price after I get gas. It seems like every time I buy gas, the price is lowered the next day.

Ridiculous- adjective: deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd. ex. It is ridiculous how many people think the word ridiculous is spelled with an 'e'.
QUOTE Thanks
knightlie

knightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really nice
Mac Specs: Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryphotoguy View Post
ummmm.....
None of you have tried suing someone over practically nothing? OMG, it's so fun and easy and you have the chance to never work again! I like to do it in my spare time!!
I'm going to sue bryphotoguy for the gratuitous and unnecessary use of a motto. Then I'm going to sue myself for sueing him unnecessarily. Then I'll sue Apple for being the cause of being sued by myself, and bryphotoguy again for being an accessory. I'm bound to win one of them.

[URL="http://beadia.net"]Beadia[/URL - Jewelry Business Management Software]
I judge you when you use poor grammar.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How do I turn off EDGE? | Say NO to the 'O' - CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE :) »