New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - Iskin Revo

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

I purchased the iskin revo... took forever to get it and now I see how faulty this thing is... it doesent really stay tight on the iphone... the visor is inconvienient and now they want to sell a clip that should of come with it for an additional 25.00...
I contacted their customer service and its the worst ive ever dealt with.. be cautious when ordering this product... i thought it was a great case but i was wrong... careful all
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Fromasta Flex is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone

I have it and it's perfect...mine is very tight and so is the visor....I only use the visor if I'm in a really "dangerous" (running or something) or messy situation, otherwise it stays clipped to the back and it's like it's not there. Sounds like something could be defective with yours, cause it really is a great product.
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromasta Flex View Post
I have it and it's perfect...mine is very tight and so is the visor....I only use the visor if I'm in a really "dangerous" (running or something) or messy situation, otherwise it stays clipped to the back and it's like it's not there. Sounds like something could be defective with yours, cause it really is a great product.
Im trying to get it replaced..... did you stick the tint screen to it?
QUOTE Thanks
Josh_MacMan

Josh_MacMan will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV

My case stays on very tight and I like it a lot but the visor sucks and slips off a little too easily, one problem with mine is it has started to rip at one of the corners near the screen, it seems like it's due to the stress of being so tight on the phone itself. I have only taken it off the phone once and it wasn't ripped then.

For a "quality" product at that price I figured I wouldn't worry about it ripping or stretching like the cheapo ebay ones. I've only had mine for about a month and a half now. I've contacted them via email and I never get any responses, its been over 2 weeks and I didn't see a phone # on their site. I would just avoid them because it seems like customer support is non-existent.

Once you go Mac, you'll never go back.
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_MacMan View Post
My case stays on very tight and I like it a lot but the visor sucks and slips off a little too easily, one problem with mine is it has started to rip at one of the corners near the screen, it seems like it's due to the stress of being so tight on the phone itself. I have only taken it off the phone once and it wasn't ripped then.

For a "quality" product at that price I figured I wouldn't worry about it ripping or stretching like the cheapo ebay ones. I've only had mine for about a month and a half now. I've contacted them via email and I never get any responses, its been over 2 weeks and I didn't see a phone # on their site. I would just avoid them because it seems like customer support is non-existent.
I beleive it.... let me give you the email of the woman iris who I have had only contact with

Iris Huang
Customer Relations Manager
iSkin Inc.
2225 Sheppard Avenue, East, Suite 1203
Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C2 CANADA
tel: 416-924-9607. Ext # 301
fax: 416-924-7731
iris@iskin.com
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Fromasta Flex is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone

I've had mine for less than a week, and all is well for me...hope it stays that way. I haven't applied the privacy film, I don't think I really need it, plus I keep having to get my iPhone replaced so I'm not going to apply it when I keep having to get a new one.
QUOTE Thanks
Josh_MacMan

Josh_MacMan will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV

Well, the product itself seems decent enough, mine may just be a rare instance because I haven't heard of any ride spread issues like mine, I just wish their customer support was better.

Thanks for the info macjuicy23.

Once you go Mac, you'll never go back.
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_MacMan View Post
Well, the product itself seems decent enough, mine may just be a rare instance because I haven't heard of any ride spread issues like mine, I just wish their customer support was better.

Thanks for the info macjuicy23.
anytime
QUOTE Thanks
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.4-MacMini3,1:10.9.4-iPhone6,1:7.1.2

I've had the iSkin Revo for about a month and it works well: skin, visor & screen protector. I haven't removed it since putting it on so maybe that's why it hasn't stretched.

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks
Huey69

Huey69 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook 2.0 ghz

I love my iSkin Revo. I've only had it for a week and a half but its great. The visor stays on fine and its not loose or anything. I need a new screen protector though as I got stuff stuck under mine after I went to reapply it
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone: SIM card from AT&T RAZR work? | Unlocked iPhone help »