New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - Tough Results with Iphone

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

joshtpa

joshtpa is on a distinguished road

I have been a user of the IPhone since the day it came out and love the little device, but I am going to have to make the switch back to Blackberry because of the Exchange Server issues. My question, is it possible to sell one of these on Craigslist or Ebay? I switched to AT&T for this device and now I might be out of luck. Any ideas? Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

You seem like a logical person... Apple will fix all of these issues in the next couple of patche's give it a chance... AT&T will definetly charge you a contract termination fee.... if you still want to sell it go Craigslist and sell it locally
QUOTE Thanks
joshtpa

Please dont mistake me, I love this phone. I am sure that Apple will fix a lot of these, but my company does not have the same patience that I do. Not being able to get my emails while not in the office is causing me a major headache as well. I will most likely stay with AT&T, but need a smartphone or Blackberry. It has been quite a while, and no major patches have come out. This device is not made for what I need, it is a breakthrough and amazing device, but not geared to my use. The email client is majorly lacking, and I think that things such as MMS and others will be fixed first, but time is not something that I have. I really do wish it was different. I have till Oct 4th to have a solution.
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

Try this for now.....

Make a yahoo account..... then when you leave the office forward your emails to your yahoo account... and log your emails on iphone to yahoo email... you will piggyback onto the yahoo server and get all of your emails...

That can definetly work
QUOTE Thanks
joshtpa

Unfortunately because of the industry we work in, they will not let me forward our emails to a yahoo server. I dont get it either, but they will not allow it.
QUOTE Thanks
Dimitri

Dimitri is a jewel in the roughDimitri is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtpa View Post
Unfortunately because of the industry we work in, they will not let me forward our emails to a yahoo server. I dont get it either, but they will not allow it.
Not uncommon these days. My company is the same way.

Portable DAP: iPod nano 4G 8GB (green)
Headphones: Sennheiser HD485, Sennheiser PX-100W
Computer: Aluminum iMac 24" 2.8GHz
Mobile: iPhone 3G 16GB (black)
QUOTE Thanks
joshtpa

With the new firmware coming this week according to Apple, it seems as though they are more interested in "fixing" WIFI Itunes store rather than other problems such as exchange server, cut and paste, MMS, etc...More money for them I guess. Kind of like the ring tones thing.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Limit on how many iPhones per customer at Apple store? | Just got an iphone, Unlocked.. For t-mobile »