Thread: Backup - Huh?

Specs:
    2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
    Backup - Huh?
    I just got a replacement iPhone for my one with dead pixels, and I'm happy with it other than the colors seem to be darker in contrast for some reason (but not bothersome) and this:

I selected to restore from the backup of my old phone, and when it finishes, the only thing that's restored is what music playlists I had....isn't it supposed to remember all of my other settings and wallpaper, etc. too?

Specs:
    Macbook Pro - iPhone
    hmm i just got a replacement one too, and in itunes i had to go through and re-check all of the "sync ical" "sync bookmarks"

and whatnot.
    She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
    and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
    Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.

Specs:
    2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
    Yeah that was exactly the problem I had, but I didn't have texts or my wallpaper or favorites back or anything, but I tried RE-restoring (lol) and this time it worked like it should have...so I fixed this myself. Kinda weird. This thread can be deleted.

Thread Information