New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - Apple Store - iSkin

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Fromasta Flex

Fromasta Flex is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone

I was going to use my iPhone credit to buy an iSkin Revo case, but at the apple store they only had 1 color so I was just going to buy online. But it looks like they don't sell the case on the online apple store....so I can't use my credit to buy it? Ha...does anyone know if they'll add this case to the online store by any chance?
QUOTE Thanks
ibookmobile007

ibookmobile007 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromasta Flex View Post
I was going to use my iPhone credit to buy an iSkin Revo case, but at the apple store they only had 1 color so I was just going to buy online. But it looks like they don't sell the case on the online apple store....so I can't use my credit to buy it? Ha...does anyone know if they'll add this case to the online store by any chance?
Let me help you out.Link to iSkin Revo:http://www.iskin.com/store/i2shop_revo.tpl
But the merchandise is on back order.I was able to receive my shipping as a credit back to my account.
Iris Huang
Customer Relations Manager

iSkin Inc.
2225 Sheppard Avenue, East, Suite 1203
Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C2 CANADA
tel: 416-924-9607. Ext # 301
fax: 416-924-7731

I called to talk to them because i have 2 employees that work for me that have recieved their iSkin already and i have not.They are on back order at the moment.
Iris is very helpful and you might not have to pay shipping!
LET HER KNOW THAT YOU HAVE AN APPLE CREDIT AS WELL!
Regards
Hope this helps!
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Mac Specs: 2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone

I apologize if you implied this, but you can use your apple store credit to buy directly from iskin?
QUOTE Thanks
ibookmobile007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromasta Flex View Post
I apologize if you implied this, but you can use your apple store credit to buy directly from iskin?
YES!I know of over 20 people that implemented that they used their iphone credit to purchase.Call the number that i posted.Tell her Shaun told you to call and referred you.As much as i B***ched them out i know for a fact you will be alright!
Regards
QUOTE Thanks
ibookmobile007

Did you call yet?
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Actually, I was going to wait because I'm actually waiting for a replacement iPhone to come into my apple store to pick up, so there's no real hurry on the case. I was going to see once the phone comes in if they have the color I want at the store, but if they don't, are you saying I should just call them and say I want to use my apple credit and they will honor it?

Once I get my new phone, and if they don't have the case there, I'll call. Thanks for the advice.
QUOTE Thanks
ibookmobile007

Not a problem.I know of 20 different people whom used their apple credit to order directly from iSkin by Revo using their credit.I would call instead of emailing(Although You will get an instant response.Call so that you have a real confirmation instead of a virtual one!And you are welcome m8!
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Still waiting til the weekend before I pick up my new phone or actually need to purchase the case, but I sent an email out of curiosity and got this reply:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting iSkin. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credits
issued by Apple (giftcard or store credit) on www.iSkin.com. The reason for
this is due to the fact that we are not the same company, although iSkin
will be happy to assist any customers who purchase our products from Apple.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply or call us @
1 (416) 924 9607 to discuss the matter. On behalf of iSkin we apologize for
any inconvenience and hope to ensure your iSkin experience shines!
Interesting...I'm hoping they just add it to the online store or they get more colors in at my local store soon because it would be much easier.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone | Unlock question... »