New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone - iPhone update ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

j21m2293

j21m2293 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch

I Have Had My Iphone (8gb) For About A Month (love It) I Sometimes Catch Myself Wondering What Would Make This Phone Better And I Have A Rather Large List Of Things That Would Make The Jesuse Phone Become The God Phone I Was Just Wandering What Other Iphone Owners Would Like To See On Theres??? Pleasse Reply To This
QUOTE Thanks
JohnJohn

JohnJohn is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi

I met with my buddy from Apple for Coffee today, he told me not to believe everything I read on the internet.

This thing has been posted everywhere. I think it was posted only a few days after the phone was released. I call BS...again
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Like John said, this was all over the Internet just hours/days after the iPhone was released. So take this all with a grain of salt.

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Fromasta Flex

Fromasta Flex is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone

i'm curious to see what was edited out.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Answering the edited question.

I would like to see copy and paste, along with a file system that lets me save files from within Safari and Mail attachments. I use iFuntastic for my ringtones, but if this functionality could be centralized into iTunes, that would be great. Oh, and let me use the bigger keyboard when typing out an SMS or email.

If Apple adds iChat, great. If not, doesn't really matter.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
NolaWegs

NolaWegs will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone

I am really looking forward (hopefully) to getting flash support for Safari. As Kash said, having iChat would be not but it's certainly not the most important thing out there. The copy/paste option would make life a whole lot easier. Personally, for most of the items on that list, they are already available for customization through iFuntastic. I'm looking for more functionality updates before the aesthetic ones.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnJohn

JohnJohn is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromasta Flex View Post
i'm curious to see what was edited out.
He edited out a cut and paste of this post:

http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...62&postcount=1
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iphone unlocked for tmobile? | An Expinsive Cup Of Cofffe »