Specs:
    24" iMac, 2.4 C2D, 2Gb, 320Gb HD, 500GB External OWC FW800, 17" MBP, 2.8 GHz, 4Gb, 500Gb HD, iPhone.
    iPhone-->Bluetooth-->iMac
    So, I've paired my iPhone with my new iMac...wanted to use the nifty features of address book dialing the phone, messaging, and the iMac being a "caller ID" when it rings out of the room.

Paired just fine...but no "connection" and no services....so, does the iPhone only BT headsets right now? If so, this is an egregious issue...the iPhone and new Mac not being fully compatible.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Diver View Post
    So, I've paired my iPhone with my new iMac...wanted to use the nifty features of address book dialing the phone, messaging, and the iMac being a "caller ID" when it rings out of the room.

Paired just fine...but no "connection" and no services....so, does the iPhone only BT headsets right now? If so, this is an egregious issue...the iPhone and new Mac not being fully compatible.....
    Only bluetooth and a few other devices such as GPS units when using them as handsfree etc.

Specs:
    24" iMac, 2.4 C2D, 2Gb, 320Gb HD, 500GB External OWC FW800, 17" MBP, 2.8 GHz, 4Gb, 500Gb HD, iPhone.
    I hope they fix this......seems odd that 2 of their biggest (visibility) products don't play nice together.....

Thread Information