Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
    Specs:
    MacBook Pro OS 10.11.1, iPhone 5s iOS 9.2, 4th Gen iPod touch iOS 5, Apple TV 2, iPod Classic 80Gb
    Reply to thread on iPhone
    Is it not possible to reply to a thread on an iPhone. I have tried several times but no reply pane available.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Yes it but, but with a caveat ; Have a read of this recent thread on the same subject http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/com...one-forum.html
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Bottom line Rod: It's a real PITA to do these forums on your iPhone. I gave up trying to use mine long ago. It's real easy on my iPad but the forum software is just not made for iPhone usage.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Bottom line Rod: It's a real PITA to do these forums on your iPhone. I gave up trying to use mine long ago. It's real easy on my iPad but the forum software is just not made for iPhone usage.
    As I said in the other thread, I would really love them to put this forum into TapaTalk, because that App has come such a long way, and I use it all the time, for my Photography Forums, AMW Forum, and others. Its easy to navigate, and has all the feature you could want in a Forum App . . . . But the powers to be, are just stubborn Unfortunately for us. . . .
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I hear you Brent. Chris brought this same thing up to the folks at iNET but it seems that there may some problem with using it in our forums. I'm not sure what their response to the request was but only that it would be taken under consideration.

I've never used TapaTalk but I suspect that even though it will make navigating our forums easier, old eyes like mine might be better off just using either the iMac at home or the iPad when on the road.

Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
    Specs:
    MacBook Pro OS 10.11.1, iPhone 5s iOS 9.2, 4th Gen iPod touch iOS 5, Apple TV 2, iPod Classic 80Gb
    Thank you both, as usual you are a great help especially the chrome option to request desktop site. I am replying on my iPhone so that definitely works. Using Mail Box has enabled me to set chrome as my default browser so all in all very successful. Now I can reply to links in email from Mac Forums. It's still a bit awkward of course but at least possible. Thanks a lot.
    If you were helped by this forum please add reputation points to that member by clicking on the "Thumbs Up" icon, bottom left corner of each thread. (Yes I know it's small)

Thread Information