New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

What case would fit my 5C with a tempered glass screen protector on it?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

namelessme001

namelessme001 is an unknown at this point

My criterion for the case?

It has to show off my 5C in all its glory. None of those crazy armor cases that obscure the beauty of the iphone. I would even prefer if it was transparent.

It cannot be too bulky.

And it must fit the phone with a tempered glass screen protector on it.

Oh, and it cannot be too expensive. I am totally opened to ebay links.

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Kind of a "stiff" set of criteria!

- Good Looking
- Not bulky
- Not expensive

This sort of thing is really a personal choice/style choice. We could list tons of these things that fit the "not-bulky" and "not-expensive" criteria...but you could then fail them all based on your personal style.

Personal style...is a personal thing. Plus...you never mentioned what "not too expensive" is. Our idea of "not too expensive" could be totally different than yours.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
namelessme001

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
Kind of a "stiff" set of criteria!

- Good Looking
- Not bulky
- Not expensive

This sort of thing is really a personal choice/style choice. We could list tons of these things that fit the "not-bulky" and "not-expensive" criteria...but you could then fail them all based on your personal style.

Personal style...is a personal thing. Plus...you never mentioned what "not too expensive" is. Our idea of "not too expensive" could be totally different than yours.

- Nick
Like I said, it has to protect the phone without obscuring its beauty like them fugly sheild cases that make your phone look like it joined the army. Plus it has to fit the phone with the glass screen protector on it.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
My criterion for the case?
Quote:
Like I said, it has to protect the phone without obscuring its beauty like them fugly sheild cases that make your phone look like it joined the army. Plus it has to fit the phone with the glass screen protector on it.
Good luck with that. I've been through 3 cases for my 5c and I have found none that fit your requirements. The best case for protection is the one sold by OWC "The NuGuard KX" which supposedly has been military drop tested. However, it does not have a glass protector. But even without that, it's heavy and bulky.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessme001 View Post
You still didn't tell us what you consider "not too expensive".

- Nick

- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
QUOTE Thanks
namelessme001

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
Good luck with that. I've been through 3 cases for my 5c and I have found none that fit your requirements. The best case for protection is the one sold by OWC "The NuGuard KX" which supposedly has been military drop tested. However, it does not have a glass protector. But even without that, it's heavy and bulky.
Dude, that thing is fugly. eeww steve Jobs would puke at that.
QUOTE Thanks
namelessme001

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
You still didn't tell us what you consider "not too expensive".

- Nick
25$ or less.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

Quote:
Dude, that thing is fugly. eeww steve Jobs would puke at that.
Like I mentioned above. We could suggest things all day long...and that might be your reaction. "Personal Style" is personal.

- Nick

QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

Quote:
25$ or less.
Thanks for the info.

Just remember...

- attractive & not bulky...usually equals more expensive
- unattractive & bulky...can mean not expensive

If you want a Ferrari...you got to pay the Ferrari price. If you want "not expensive"...many times you have to put up with the "pig's ear"!

- Nick

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Caller options for iPhone 5c | Newer 5c won't let me delete emails »