New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iphone 5s not ringing

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

labron13

labron13 is on a distinguished road

i have iphone 5s, and since today it doesnt makes sounds.
its not on silent, and the volume is loudest.
if i plugg my headphones it works fine, but when i remove the headphones the iphone not makes sound at all.

maybe the iphone thinks that the headphones still connect.

What should I do?!

Pls help me!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

This has been a reported problem from some users. What happens is that the headphone jack on your iPhone gets dirty inside, maybe from "pocket fuzz" or whatever, and the phone thinks your headphones are plugged in. Try using a strong toothpick to clean the jack out. What's even better to use is a can of compressed air. You can buy them at most stores which sell electronic things. Blow a couple of blasts of air into the jack to clear it out.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Clear Instructions for BlueTooth please | iPhone for use in GB, F, and D »