Specs:
    MacbookAir iPhone6
    iphone 4s wi fi problem
    Hi
    My daughters iPhone 4s was working perfectly but now can't find the home wifi. It joins all other wifis except the one at home, it doesn't see the network which I've rebooted and works perfectly with all other devices.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Regards

Specs:
    MacbookAir iPhone6
    wifi
    Anyone?
    MacbookAir
    iPhone6
    iPadAir

Specs:
    Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
    I would try restoring the iPhone but make sure you have a backup first. If that does not work try restoring your router. From there I would say that the issue is most likely in the Phone and see about getting the phone either repaired or replaced.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Did you make any changes to the network, like switching it to 802.11ac, or 5GHz frequency only? If you did, the iPhone will not be able to see either of these.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Well if you know the SSID and Password of the network, then when you goto settings>WiFi>Other you can manually put in the name of the Network (the SSID) and the Password and then it should join the home Network.
    As well, make sure she has the latest update for whatever iOS version she is running as well. Im pretty sure that the 4s can join either a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network, so there shouldn't be any problems there.

EDIT : just got in before me Chas, but can the 4s see a 5GHz network ?? Not sure as i have the kids on the 2,4 at home and i have the 5GHz network for me, and all my devices, and ATV's
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    MacbookAir iPhone6
    wifi
    Hi

Thank you for the replies.

Manual input of the wifi name password etc, and it still doesn't see the network.

No changes have been made to the network, we haven't updated to IOS7 as she's reluctant to change but the phone worked perfectly on the same network before on IOS6.

It joins her friends home network and instantly when she goes in to study at University?

The problem is specific to our house network which is running another 4s, an iPhone 5 two MacBooks and an iPad

Regards
    MacbookAir
    iPhone6
    iPadAir

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    The problem is specific to our house network which is running another 4s, an iPhone 5 two MacBooks and an iPad
    An overloaded network perhaps? Try another router if possible as there should be no reason why her iPhone 4s can not connect since it seems to be working OK elsewhere. What happens when you disconnect the other devices and then try her iPhone?

Thread Information