Thread: iphone 5s

iphone 5s
    Hi Im new to mac Forums, I have had an iphone 5s since release at the beginning of the month took my phone to the apple store becuase it was freezing, afetr receiving my new phone at the Apple Store, a week later verizon Sent me another one sealed, they charged my account and now wont refund me any suggestions, totally pussed with verizon right now, joined here to hopefully get solid answers or suggestions

thanks
    Alex

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Apparently, you got your iPhone 5s from Verizon as subsidized with a 2 year contract. If the phone was defective, you should have returned it through Verizon and not through Apple. What I don't understand is why Verizon sent you another phone? Did you also complain to Verizon about the phone at the same time you took it to Apple?

If you now have 2 iPhones and want to return one of them, I would think Verizon would take it back as long as it's still sealed and you haven't used it. And they should issue you a refund.

Specs:
    2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    Or just return the Apple one if you're still eligible. That said, your carrier shouldn't charge you for the phone if it was defective. Push that one up the customer service chain and complain - you have fairly good grounds to be angry if you weren't responsible for the broken phone.
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

Quote Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
    Or just return the Apple one if you're still eligible. That said, your carrier shouldn't charge you for the phone if it was defective. Push that one up the customer service chain and complain - you have fairly good grounds to be angry if you weren't responsible for the broken phone.
    Will try thanks!

Thread Information