Exclamation Delete Duplicate contacts
    Okay so I went from an iphone to an htc one then back to an iphone 5. Now in this process I my icloud has managed to triple every contact I have 1 being facebook contact, 1 being htc contact, and 1 being an actual contact with a phone number ( the other two just have contact name and maybe a picture). How do I delete all the contacts with no phone number attached to them instead of going through each individually because theres 1253 contacts......

Victoria, BC
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    You can sign into iCloud through a web browser and delete the extra contacts manually.

If you're on a Mac, I'd say go your Contacts (formerly called Address Book) app, make a smart group with only those addresses that do NOT have a phone number and then delete those (or use the built-in duplicates finder). That should leave you with only contacts that do have a phone number. You then force a sync to iCloud, replacing the contents there with your local Mac Contacts. Change iTunes (with the iPhone 5 connected) to use only iCloud syncing for contacts, not local). Either of those methods should get rid of the problems.

Thread Information