New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

One Stop Shop for iPhone Parts

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Raff

Raff is on a distinguished road

Hi all

I've Googled without satisfactory results. What I'm looking for is a one stop shop/website where I can buy and get delivered all iPhone 3, 4 and 5 replacement parts in the UK or US/China if they deal with UK residents with fast delivery. Even better would be a reputable company that would invoice monthly that I could build up a rapport with.

I know there are lots of companies on Ebay/Amazon, can anyone recommend any of these who have all parts regularly in stock and fast delivery? Perhaps something like Crucial do for RAM and HD's???

Does such a site exist?

Many thanks in advance.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Try either or both Powerbookmedic.com or iFixit.com:

- Powerbookmedic
- iFixit

Both sites sell a wide range of parts for iPhones.

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
Raff

Raff is on a distinguished road

Many thanks for the reply Nick. I knew about iFixit but not Powerbookmedic so thank you very much.

Anyone else know of any similar websites that ship from within the UK. If there isn't one I'm off to China to stock up and start one in UK :-)

Cheers
Raff
QUOTE Thanks
jicky007

jicky007 is on a distinguished road

Hello Raff

Try the website phonelcdwholesale.com, but it is from China not from UK.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone 6 Plus - Ordered on a different phone number | iPhone mail sound notification. »