New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone 4

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Sal.1013

Sal.1013 is on a distinguished road

Okay, so today at work -while I was washing dishes- I realized that my iPhone 4 was in one of my apron pockets and that water might've sprinkled into the pocket and immediately took it out and put it in my jeans pocket. Well a few hours later when I got into my car I decided I wanted to play some music through the aux. well for some reason I wasn't able to because my phone was showing that it was still on dock settings and wouldn't raise or lower the volume. Though my music was still playing I wasn't getting any sound. When I got home I reset my iPhone, and restored it, and turned it off, etc.. I even put my phone on the dock and it worked like a charm. But when I took it off it still showed it was on the dock.. I made sure that my phone wasn't wet or anything. But for some reason it still doesn't want to play or even make a sound. What should I do?
QUOTE Thanks
rabbitjetta

rabbitjetta is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Retina Pro, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPod touch 3-5, iMac 27

Get a can of air and blow the dock connector out and then take a q tip and pull most of the cotton off and clean out the headphone jack. That should work.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« All songs will not play on Iphone | AVG Killed my Photostream Help! »