New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone Cases to Replace Wallet

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

10 Tidy iPhone Cases to Replace Your Wallet

This article was featured on Mashable today, and it sort of got me excited at the prospect of not having to carry a wallet anymore. Does anyone have any experiences they can share about having an "iPhone Wallet Case"?
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Oh, thanks for that link, I didn't know there were 10 such options already. I too am looking for something like that.

And thanks also for your avatar, it gives me a smile every time I see it. Oh sure, it's easy and fun to make fun of RS, but that's EXACTLY what I look like every time I see a new shiny thing ...
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Some of them look better than others. I like Casemate one. The speck one looks bulky. I love my ElementCase too much to get another case. Looks like it's back to moneyclips. >_>"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
Oh, thanks for that link, I didn't know there were 10 such options already. I too am looking for something like that.

And thanks also for your avatar, it gives me a smile every time I see it. Oh sure, it's easy and fun to make fun of RS, but that's EXACTLY what I look like every time I see a new shiny thing ...
I still get excited about the prospect of having a case and a wallet together. But I just don't know. It's really either one way or the other. The one thing I'm concerned with is having my things exposed, when I get it out to use my phone for talking. I go back and forth between wanting one or not. Just depends on the situation really, school and errands would be a good time to use the wallet case.

I do feel awkward at times posting with the avatar, yet other times, it feels quite appropriate! But keep up on your jazzercises, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
Some of them look better than others. I like Casemate one. The speck one looks bulky. I love my ElementCase too much to get another case. Looks like it's back to moneyclips. >_>"
I'm thinking I like the Skech Trax one. But I'll have to look on Amazon more I suppose.

I've had my eye on the Element Cases for a while, but the price of the ones I like are a bit too expensive for me. But I'm happy with my cheap rubbery iPhone cases that cost $2 that come in assorted colors.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes and iPhone 4 | iPhone 4S and iCloud... »