Specs:
    MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
    i am looking for an iPhone4S holder charger for the car
    Hi all, i am going dizzy trying to find what i want for my Phone !, before i got my iPhone i was returning from holiday up north, travelling south on the M6 i popped into a couple of Service Station to use the facilities etc. While there i browsed around a Mobile Phone Accessory shop and saw an ideal gadget for my iPhone whenever i got one, i just have to have one of those.

I now have an iPhone4S and i can't find anything like what i saw in this Northern England Service Station ! i have been searching the Internet until i got dizzy !!!

This gadget plugs into my Cigarette Lighter, it has a bendy stiff stalk, about 9 inches long, thick as my thumb, with an iPhone holder on top, the Phone sits on directly on top of this stalk (i have found one where the cable plugs in the back !) it must finish flush at the back, no wires protruding out the back.

Can someone help me find one of these please, i don't really want to go back up north to find this service station again, it was actually on the M6 toll road !!.

Tim

Timmy Toad,

Try this link because I'm finding it hard to pin down exactly what you want and there is a good choice on here.

Amazon.co.uk: iphone 4s car accessories

The service station you talk about is Norton Canes and it's in the Midlands..up North is where i am in Lancashire

Specs:
    MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
    Quote Originally Posted by pendlewitch View Post
    Timmy Toad,

Try this link because I'm finding it hard to pin down exactly what you want and there is a good choice on here.

Amazon.co.uk: iphone 4s car accessories

The service station you talk about is Norton Canes and it's in the Midlands..up North is where i am in Lancashire
    LOL, thanks "pendlewitch" i am a bit of a nuisance aren't i eh, i have in fact moved the goalposts now, but i am getting warmer, what i AM looking for now is just an ordinary kind of gadget that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket BUT with a USB socket in the top of it, so i can plug my standard mains power lead into it (without the mains plug of course).

That IS what i am looking for NOW, so my search could be a little easier from here on in

Tim

I picked one up from Carphone Warehouse which has two USB sockets on it. Be careful how much you spend, in other words don't go too cheap to avoid suspect circuitry.
    Cheers,
    Liam

Specs:
    MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
    OK, thanks will do, i will watch it !.

tim

Thread Information