New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iOS5 upgrade

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Greg55

Greg55 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 21.5" iMac | iPod nano | iPhone 4

I have an iPhone 4 and love it, but I was thinking about downloading the new iOS5, with that being said some of the guys I work with have done this but they are saying that the battery life is not as good with the iOS5 as it was with the original os when they got their iPhone 4. I really don't want to download the new operating system if it is going to kill battery life. Any comments or information on this would be appreciated. Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Misfits-138

Misfits-138 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 1.66Ghz CPU, 2Gb ram, 80 Gb HDD, 10.6

Unsure what is like on the iPhone 4 as I have the 3GS, but it made the phone a lot better and run smoother. I have though spoken to one of my mates and he said he thought the upgrade to IOS5 on his iPhone four was amazing.

Hope this helps.
QUOTE Thanks
Misfits-138

Misfits-138 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 1.66Ghz CPU, 2Gb ram, 80 Gb HDD, 10.6

The overall features it adds to the phone make it a better system to use. You also have to bear in mind how much you use the phone.
QUOTE Thanks
dekan

dekan is a jewel in the roughdekan is a jewel in the rough

I changed the settings of receiving emails every 5 minutes to manually. I can now go for 4-5 days without charging my phone. The features of iOS 5 definitely made worth the upgrade. Id' go for it!

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iphone wont charge | iPhone Contacts »