New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Apple Logo

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

anto_sagy

anto_sagy is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Could anyone let me know how to get apple Logo in Iphone 4s to add in my signature.

Thanks & Regards,
Anto
QUOTE Thanks
Lbatson21

Lbatson21 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad

Here's some info on how to do that. Apple logo in Email signature
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

I removed your email address from your post. This was done to protect your email address from spammers. Also note that the forums are designed in such a way that answers to questions are posted here for all to see.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks
anto_sagy

Hi,

Thanks for providing the link but its not working if a add that logo in my signature and send it through an email. I can see the Logo enabled only in Iphone to Iphone but If I open the same email in a lap top its not enabled what shall I do.

How can I make it enables in all my email that I normally send with the signature.

Kindly help

Thanks & Regards,
Antony
QUOTE Thanks
anto_sagy

Hi All,

Have anyone got any updates please,

I can view the Apple Logo if I view it only in another Iphone but If I view my signature in a laptop it not showings in my signature.

Could anyone please provide an software updates where I can use it globally for all emails and it can be viewed even if a Look in a laptop thanks.

Regards,
Antony. Dnaiel
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

If the receiving device (regardless of what it is) doesn't have the font that contains the Apple Symbol then it won't display.

The only way you can guarantee a logo will appear the same to everyone is to use an image an embedded.

You caould also try a link to an image.

If memory serves me, you can't use images in the iPhone email client siganture.
You could embed a link to a publically hosted image but then it gets a bit messy and still won't display if the receiving device doesn't allow the automatic downloading of images.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
anto_sagy

Hi Mate,

Thanks for that do is there any other way can I get the apple logo into my signature which can be viewed by all irrespective of whether its Mac or normal PC.
QUOTE Thanks
rabbitjetta

rabbitjetta is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Retina Pro, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPod touch 3-5, iMac 27

 copy this on the iphone and then paste it.
QUOTE Thanks
anto_sagy

Hi,

I even copied the entire line from Iphone and pasted it in signature and tsend t to my other ID and viewed it from Laptop its not showing the Logo, sorry could you please let know what can I do to get it done.
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

The only way to do this would be to take the logo and make it a picture. The logo 'character' is a unicode character that doesn't translate well across platforms. You can read up about that here if you're interested.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« IPOD 30GB (old) Copy tunes to laptop-HOW | 3GS home button not working »