New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Lifeproof iPhone 4 case

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ttaylor394

Ttaylor394 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: '10 21.5iMac self update-1TB 16GB-'12 MBP13 self update 1TB 16gb-32GB&16gb iphones-32GB iPad,

I finally met somebody who owned the case. He didn't seem to have any input on it, but did let me look at it for a minute. That prompted me to buy it. Now I have one regret.

85$ after taxes is a lot!! My wife and I Plan on white water rafting a few times this spring. It would be nice to use a helmet mount to tape those trips.

Anybody use the phone for that reason?

Typing this on my phone has shown me that it's not as sensitive to my fingers, I can tell there's a slight air space between the plastic screen and my phones screen. I find myself hitting the spots harder to get a response.

I had my iphone4 for a few days. Cracked the screen and had the otter box on ever since. It works fine, knowing its not water proof and everything. So I have a competent case without this expensive monster.

I'm hoping for some good stories on the taping of an outdoor trip to help me in deciding to keep this case. I have looked at the videos on the manufacturers web page already.

Thanks.
P.S. if I return the case my present to my self is going to 16gb of crucial ram for my iMac... Only 10$ more than the case. Crazyi know.

21.5"iMac i3 3.06:running 10.7  500GB HD  16GB DDR3  Magic Trackpad  Black iPhone4 32GB  White iPhone4 16GB  Apple Extreme Airport Base Station 
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

There are specific sports cameras and helmet cams that are MUCH better suited to the task you're talking about and don't cost nearly as much if they get destroyed:

GoPro Products - Record & Share Your Most Memorable Moments
QUOTE Thanks
rabbitjetta

rabbitjetta is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Retina Pro, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPod touch 3-5, iMac 27

I have one and it broke after about 4 months and they are sending me a new one for free. I have used it and i have done some tests. I highly recommend it.
Here are some of my videos:
Lifeproof water test - YouTube
Lifeproof iPhone case - YouTube
iPhone 4 water test - YouTube
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need answer ASAP? iPhone BAckup | IPOD 30GB (old) Copy tunes to laptop-HOW »