New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Charging Station needed

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Clark Kent

Clark Kent is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for a charging or docking station to charge my ipod, ipad, iphone, and maybe my wife's ipod also. I've seen a few stations online and on amazon like this one:
https://www.ihomeaudio.com/iB967B/
and
Amazon.com: iHome IB969G Charging Station for iPad, iPod, iPhone, BlackBerrys and eReaders: MP3 Players & Accessories

but my guess is that you can't charge your products while they are in a protective case. Can anyone offer a solution?
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

The stand that came with my iPhone features a detachable 30-pin connector, so I can just lay my iPhone flat in its case and plug the 30-pin connector in. That's my cheap solution.
QUOTE Thanks
Clark Kent

Clark Kent is on a distinguished road

I was looking to charge three or four devices at once.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Difficulty sending videos to Iphone. | I want to change the color of the Apple logo on the backplate »