Specs:
    iPhone 3GS Black, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
    iPhone & iTunes problem
    Hi.

Earlier today I wanted to get this app on my iPhone so I connected it to iTunes to get it. I can't get it off wi-fi or 3G because I do not have access to them because I am out of town in the middle of nowhere so there is no 3G either.

So, I connected it to the computer and it was logged into my iTunes account. So there is no problem there. I downloaded the App, and it did not go to my iPhone. It was because I did not give this computer access. And at that time I did not want to give it access. So I just canceled it all, and figured that the apps that I wanted are in iTunes and when I get home I can get them.

Come to figure, that all the existing apps on my iPhone were deleted, and it is as if iTunes just restored my iPhone and I did not know about it. So... How do I get all my Apps back with all the same saves I had in my games.

I checked iTunes and there is nothing saying I have my old Apps back. Is there a way to get them back, or do I just have to start fresh all over again?

And I will never plug my iPhone into another Computer that is not mine. I learned my lesson.

I just restarted new. I'm saddened, but I'll get over it. Now its going to take me forever to sign everything back in with all my google stuff.

Specs:
    2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
    Going to have to restore your phone when you get back to your home computer. Same thing happened to a very good friend. It's a hard lesson to learn.

Specs:
    iPhone 3GS Black, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin View Post
    Going to have to restore your phone when you get back to your home computer. Same thing happened to a very good friend. It's a hard lesson to learn.
    Thanks. I gave this computer Authorization to the iPhone. The only bad part was that I lost all my things in the game "Contract Killer" I was so far in this game, and its all gone. But, I will play it more, and soon I will be further then I was.

Thread Information