New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

navigon on new ios5

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fane

fane is on a distinguished road

somebody knows if it works like a gps or need to use internet conection??is it worth it 100 euros?to buy from appstore?
QUOTE Thanks
Demapples

Demapples is a jewel in the roughDemapples is a jewel in the rough

Works offline. Used it first time in a Canadian city recently. 2D map view annoying: place names too small and some street names did not display walking, and did not like the colour scheme. But driving in 3D was much better, in fact pleasant. I did not find the user interface all that handy, but it works. Worth it? Depends on whether you need to find your way around. Now that I own it I don't plan to spend more money on an alternative like TomTom, but as a longtime GPS user I was disappointed that it couldn't be better overall. It does work though.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is it worth getting an iPhone 4s if you already have an iTouch? | 'problems with MobileMe/iCloud' »