New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Should I Buy the 4S tommorow

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mac100percent

mac100percent is on a distinguished road

So my story goes like this....Ive taken a new job and am on the road a ton and unfortunately have broken the cardinal rules against text while in the car It's only going to get worse (my work load, and use of my AT&T iPhone 4) Ive been looking into the PArrot 9000 series Handsfree car kit, and was in the AT&T store today looking at bluetooth ear pieces. After seeing that a decent one is 40-50 bucks and most you cant even play music thru, and had nothing even close to anything that I need. What I need is Siri! So I pretty much told the CSR at the AT&T store that and she pulled up my account to find out what I already knew that I'm 11months shy of an upgrade and then out of nowhere she said let me check something with my manager and came back with an OK to upgrade me early for the contract price on the 4S, but had to be order before Sunday strictly thru her.

To amek a long story short, my dreams came true and have already pretty much landed a buyer for my iPhone 4 for $200!

I know its pretty much an even trade when it comes down to it except the fact that it would extend my contract by a year with ATT.

With the battery issues, lack of knowledge of much about the iPhone 5....Im having battling thoughts on if I should order it tommorow or hold out

Whatcha think?

ALSO, if I order it tommorow, the estimated delivery time is 2-3 weeks, hopefully its possible to have the phone shipped bug free!

"Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal"
Pablo Picaso
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

I would get it for the simple reason no one knows when the 5 will be out what it will have
and if it does a true 4G what the data plans may cost.
QUOTE Thanks
j0nb0y32

j0nb0y32 is a jewel in the roughj0nb0y32 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)

i think to be perfectly frank, buying a mobile so that you can use it whilst driving is slightly reckless...whether this is has a function like Siri or not. It will still probably distract and therefore is will undoubtedly be dangerous to drive whilst using it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iphone 3gs button replacement with a 4 button | Iphone 3GS w/ bluetooth stereo »