New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

White iPhone 4S Apple logo question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

AppleRecords

AppleRecords is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2011 Macbook Pro 15 2.0GHz quad core i7 2009 21.5 iMac iPhone 4S White 16g (AT&T)

On the back of my 4S there is the Apple logo as there is on all phones, but if you hold the phone at an angle and look around the logo there is another logo off centered underneath the mirrored logo. It looks like when they put the last part of the backing on they didn't line up the logos exactly. Anyone else have this? It's not that the logo is screwed up, but if you look at an angle you can see that there is another logo under there but off center.

Maybe this has something to do with the white version being more difficult to produce? It doesn't bother me and is not noticeable or anything, just wondering.
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / MacBook C2D 2.13GHz / iMac G5 iSight 1.9GHz / iMac G5 1.6 GHz / Pismo G4

It's OK, I have the same effect on my 4s, but I think it's to do with the logo being reflected back from inside the glass.

Cheers

Hugh

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Warning - this user has only a little knowledge
QUOTE Thanks
AppleRecords

Mac Specs: 2011 Macbook Pro 15 2.0GHz quad core i7 2009 21.5 iMac iPhone 4S White 16g (AT&T)

Ahh, I was thinking that but it really looks like another logo under there. Could be a reflection. Oh well, I'll have to ask Siri about it. Thanks for the response.
QUOTE Thanks
j0nb0y32

j0nb0y32 is a jewel in the roughj0nb0y32 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)

be sure to tell us what Siri says won't you....
QUOTE Thanks
AppleRecords

ha well I asked her and she didn't know so she did a web search and she brought me to this forum. Genius!
QUOTE Thanks
preachingpirate

preachingpirate is on a distinguished road

half of the stuff i ask siri ends up with a websearch.. Hopefully this gets better as the database grows.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iphone 3GS w/ bluetooth stereo | Making iPhone 4 mirror video like the 4s for pico projectors »