New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

audio out thru dock and headphone cable

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ShivumDOui

ShivumDOui is on a distinguished road

so i have an iHome like docking station for my iphone 3g which plays music and charges my phone and i recently received a set of computer speakers and bass that can connect to my iphone via the headphone jack. i had an idea to put the phone on the dock and plug it in to speakers and play through both so i would have awesome sound and it would charge at the same time (also my iHome has a remote to control music). i tried this but it would either only play through the iHome or the speakers. is there any way to get it to play through both. i have an old ipod nano that i guess i could maybe use and my iHome doesn't have anywhere to plug in speakers for audio out. help please. thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone 4 w/ iOS 5 issues | Over Capacity »