New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Ľ Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Ľ Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone 4S Shipping?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

Anyone heard when the Verizon iphone 4S will ship, I pre ordered mine on the 7th and Im hoping it gets here before Friday or will it ship on that day? Im only asking becuase I know when 4 was released some people got their phones early
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Thread moved to more appropriate forum. Please read before posting in Rumors & Reports.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I preorder the 4S with AT&T and they said the 14th. Can't wait.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

I need Siri!! lol
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by macjuicy23 View Post
I need Siri!! lol
Yes I think we need our own personal assistants. The sooner the better. I could use a personal trainer too.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

I haven't got a shipping confirmation yet - can't wait though!

Didn't really plan on getting the upgrade from the iPhone 4, but my sister has just moved to Brussels, so I'm giving her the 4 for Christmas and her Birthday so we can stay in touch…

Yay!
QUOTE Thanks
yzfmik

yzfmik is on a distinguished road

Mine says "Delivery Oct 14th", now if you attempt a pre-order it states "Ships in 1-2 weeks". I believe those of us that pre-ordered early will receive shipment from Fed-Ex on Friday.

 MacBook Pro 13" 2.4GHz
 MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz
 iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz /  iPod 30GB /  iPhone 5 32GB
 iPad 2 64GB / 3rd Gen iPad 64 GB/ iPad Mini 32GB
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I have a UPS tracking number from Sprint, but it hasn't started moving yet.

I'm going to be on vacation, so I won't get my hands on it until mid next week anyway But I'll also have a new Appl TV waiting for me too! I can't wait to pair those two up to try out Airplay and play some big-screen games!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

I got confirmation and shipment notices for all the other stuff I have ordered. Still waiting for shipping confirmation for the 4S phone. I is sad right now. T_T

False hope?

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
jreilly37

jreilly37 is on a distinguished road

I'm a Verizon customer but I ordered through Apple. My order status still says Preparing for Shipment but I used my Apple ID Phone number on the UPS site to Track by Reference anI can see that it has shipped. So far it's gone from Shenzen China and is currently in Hong Kong.
QUOTE Thanks
optaylor823

optaylor823 is on a distinguished road

I got a message from verizon today saying my credit card was denied, even though the order was placed on 10/7 at 3:00 am. My bank was thinking it was fraud, so I had to give Verizon another card.Hopefully they are making head way towards starting to ship them.
QUOTE Thanks
jrichard012

jrichard012 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Minis, iPhone 6/5S, iMac, Mac Book Pro

I received an email tonight at 1835 PDT advising my 4S has been shipped from China with an expected delivery date on the 14th by the end of the day. A tracking number was included. This an AT&T phone.

I tried to access the section for pre-signing for the delivery, but the page will not load.
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

Nothing from Verizon yet, I ordered mine on 7th but nothing yet
QUOTE Thanks
RustProofCorn

RustProofCorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by macjuicy23 View Post
Nothing from Verizon yet, I ordered mine on 7th but nothing yet
Same here. My wifes 4s is now paid for the charges went through yesterday. I still havent seen a tracking number or ship date.

60% of the time it works every time.
QUOTE Thanks
Ecg■eow

Ecg■eow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
Yes I think we need our own personal assistants. The sooner the better. I could use a personal trainer too.
just don't listen to it when it promises you cake lol.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ringer Volume button doesn't make iPhone 4S completely slient | iPhone 4s and iTunes 10.5 issues »