New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iphone5 be available on Verizon?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iware

iware is on a distinguished road

hi,all.
Does anyone know when the iPhone5 will be available, specifically on Verizon? I am holding out on my upgrade for 5 but have no idea when it's suppose to come out?
QUOTE Thanks
RustProofCorn

RustProofCorn has a spectacular aura about

you know the iphone 4s just came out right? every question you asked would be pure speculation at this point. im sure people could give you a guess but man the 4s doesnt come out till the 14th. I would have to said that verizon will get the iphone 5 and it will probably come out next year but man i am just guessing. what phone do you have now? and welcome to the forums!

60% of the time it works every time.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iware View Post
hi,all.
Does anyone know when the iPhone5 will be available, specifically on Verizon? I am holding out on my upgrade for 5 but have no idea when it's suppose to come out?
Since my Chrystal Ball is in the shop for repairs, I'll make an educated guess:

The iPhone 5 will be released approximately whenever Apple decides to release it. Not on second before and certainly not one second after. In addition, based on the fact that the iPhone 4s is available on AT&T, VZW and Sprint at the same time I am willing to conjecture that the next iPhone (be it an iPhone 5 or whatever) will follow the same pattern, perhaps adding T-Mo to it's list of cell carriers as well.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Upgrade to 4.3.5 problems | Anyone lining up at chadstone for the 4s? »