Free Upgrade from iPhone 4 to 4s with Accessories
    Well, it's not a secrete deal. I'm just telling you my own story:

My wife and I were both AT&T iPhone 4 users, and we have a family plan started last August. I didn't think we can get a free upgrade and probably will have to pay something like $400 per phone and $200 each for breaking the contract.

Yesterday, it seems everyone around me was talking about pre-ordering iPhones 4s, and I couldn't resist to go to AT&T website and check it out. I put my phone number in, and I was qualified!! Although I have to pay $449 and $18 activation fee. It is a lot of money for me, but I wanted it so bad at that moment, and also because I wanted to do something to memorize Steve Jobs, the most innovative entrepreneur on earth, who has inspired me for so many years, I clicked the submit button.

Then I realized it might be a little issue to explain this to my wife, who is already mad at me many times for getting the same gadgets of newer versions, so I decided to buy another one for her. That way, she will get madder, but then I can cancel one to make her less upset, and we will still have one iPhone 4s in my house. She won't even know the difference between iPhone 4 and 4s, so you know who will be using it.

I put her number in, and wow, wOW, WOW, she's qualified for an update for only $199! I guess it's because her phone is the main phone for the plan. That's unbelievable! What a deal! I don't think that ever happened on any of the old releases. I know people are selling old iPhone 4s on craigslist or ebay between $300-$350 and if I can sell my two old phones for $650, the issue is resolved!

I listed my two phones on craigslist and go so many responses, and within an hour, I got the offer of $650, and a promise to wait until next Saturday to pick up my old phones after I got my new iPhone 4s.

That's not even end of it!

I told my friend about it, and he says, why don't you call AT&T to do the upgrade. They will waive the $18 for you! But you can still call them before the order is fulfilled.

I called AT&T but their line is so busy yesterday. I guess too many people are calling them, so I will try again later, but with the extra $18, I bought two new nice brushed aluminun iPhone 4 and 4s compatible cases from JustCase on Amazon. JustCase Metallica iPhone 4 4S Case for AT&T Sprint Verizon phones Barely There and Brushed Aluminum Finish: Cell Phones & Accessories

Two new iPhone 4s and two new phone cases for nothing. I'm a happy man!

well, seems like no one likes the story.

Oh it's a nice story . I think the silence is because many others are experiencing the good fotune as u. Congrats on your purchases!
    60% of the time it works every time.

Sunshine State
    Always the newest iPad
    Congrats, I always get a 50.00 credit when ATT get under my skin....

Thank you both for your appreciation.

London, Londonshire, England.
    13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
    Cool story, bro.

Thread Information