New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

US iPhone 4 in Europe

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ciuciaro

Ciuciaro is on a distinguished road

So I broke my old iPhone and i'm looking for a new one, and I noticed that buying one from the US is waaay cheaper than buying one here.
The one i had in mind is on www.computerhardwareas.com if this forum allows links like that.

Now I have a few questions for you guys;
1. Do you think this site can be trusted?
2. Is this a normal price for an unlocked iphone 4 nowadays?
3. Can this iPhone using the EVDO network use 3g in Europe?
- If not, is there a site that sells unlocked iphones which use HSPA?
4. Are there any other problems i might run into if I decide to get an iphone 4 from the US?

Would really appreciate any help, been searching around for a while now but either I don't want to believe it being impossible or the information just contradicts itself so much it makes me believe it's not impossible ;p

Cheers
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

1. Not a valid link, check with BBB when you get the right website name
2. What is the price quoted? Check eBay to see what the prevailing price is.
4. Charger plug incompatibility, but you can use the one you already have from your old iPhone

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
Ciuciaro

Ciuciaro is on a distinguished road

Heh, admin removed my post in which i gave ya the correct link, saying that he has reasons to believe it's not a legitimate site and does not want me advertising it here, hereby basicly answering my question no.1 ;p

Anyway price of the iphone on that site was about 320$.

Charger plug incompatibility is not a problem, i'm more concerned about the 3g network compatibility and such.

Oh and admin, you might want to delete my bad link in post 1 too since it's nearly correct and might result in people googlin it and finding the correct one. ;p (apparantly i can't edit my own post, so..)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to unlock an iPhone please .... | Documents from iPhone 3GS to mac. »