New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone4 calendar sync problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

beejay1947

beejay1947 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac v 10.7.1

I have an iPhone 4 and it has been syncing fine with my iMac up till Lion OSX v10.7.1 was installed. I use iTunes for syncing.

All calendars are selected for syncing on both phone and Mac.

Since v10.7.1, events created on my iPhone will not get sync'd to my iMac. Yet events created on my iMac do get sync'd to my iPhone.

How can this be fixed so that syncing goes both ways?

iMac v 10.7.1
QUOTE Thanks
hberninger

hberninger is on a distinguished road

I have the very same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay1947 View Post
I have an iPhone 4 and it has been syncing fine with my iMac up till Lion OSX v10.7.1 was installed. I use iTunes for syncing.

All calendars are selected for syncing on both phone and Mac.

Since v10.7.1, events created on my iPhone will not get sync'd to my iMac. Yet events created on my iMac do get sync'd to my iPhone.

How can this be fixed so that syncing goes both ways?
QUOTE Thanks
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.4-MacMini3,1:10.9.4-iPhone6,1:7.1.2

Same here. When I'm at work and my Mac is at home asleep, new events seem to be hit and miss as far as making it into iCal when I get home and wake it up. Seems random. Refresh-all works sometimes, but only sometimes.

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks
DocData757

DocData757 is on a distinguished road

I have a similar problem but different.... My alarms sync incorrectly. I have my alarms set to make a sound and show a message 15 minutes before and also to send me an email 15 minute before. What I get on the iPhone is the message 15 HOURS before.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iphone 4 home button intermittent | iPhone 4 - iOS 6 Facebook Integration »