Know this might be a worn out topic, but about alarms
    I'm using an iPhone 4, not sure if it's the most recent OS because I haven't updated in at least a month and a half. Anyway, I'm experiencing a problem with my alarm; sometimes it doesn't go off. I usually set two alarms and have them both set for repeating on multiple days, but they still fail to go off sometimes.

E.g. I had a late night, but I still wanted to wake up early. I set one alarm for 7:00 AM and another for 7:05 AM. I woke up at 11:45 AM, and when I looked at the status of my alarms, it said that the 7:00 AM one was still on but the 7:05 one was off, yet I have no recollection of either one of them going off - how is that possible? Is this a glitch anyone else has had a problem with recently?

Quote Originally Posted by dantes_bane View Post
    I'm using an iPhone 4, not sure if it's the most recent OS because I haven't updated in at least a month and a half. Anyway, I'm experiencing a problem with my alarm; sometimes it doesn't go off. I usually set two alarms and have them both set for repeating on multiple days, but they still fail to go off sometimes.

E.g. I had a late night, but I still wanted to wake up early. I set one alarm for 7:00 AM and another for 7:05 AM. I woke up at 11:45 AM, and when I looked at the status of my alarms, it said that the 7:00 AM one was still on but the 7:05 one was off, yet I have no recollection of either one of them going off - how is that possible? Is this a glitch anyone else has had a problem with recently?
    Make sure you have the latest updates. If not, update it and see if that helps. If not, delete the alarms and re-make them. If that doesn't work, restore the firmware.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Ľ Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thread Information