New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

white iPhone 4 Case compatability

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ashleeczapla

ashleeczapla is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm Ashlee.
I am going to buy Verzion's white iPhone 4, but before I do so I want to buy a case so I do not scratch it up.
When I am looking online many cases say "black iPhone 4 compatible only", and others just say "iPhone 4 compatible".
This makes me nervous because I do not want to buy the wrong kind of case.
Do the ones that say "black iPhone 4 compatible only" really only fit the black iPhone? Are there any significant differences between the two iPhone colors or will I be safe buying any kind of iPhone 4 case?
Please help
QUOTE Thanks
Ttaylor394

Ttaylor394 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: '10 21.5iMac self update-1TB 16GB-'12 MBP13 self update 1TB 16gb-32GB&16gb iphones-32GB iPad,

I have the white at&t iphone 4, after buying the otterbox defender series (50$ @BestBuy) i come to understand that the sensor that shuts the screen off while you are in a phone call... is in a diff spot.. so basically i face dial when im on the phone with people.. or i hit facetime @ the same time, or put them on hold.. its annoying.. i have grown accustomed to not doing it but i wish i didn't have to worry about it.. i am going to return it soon..

it seems like it is in the same spot as my wife's black iphone 4 but idk..

have have found a few cases but no reviews for specifically the white iphone 4, let alont the verizon version of said device..

iPod Accessories - Cygnett – Where to Buy in USA

i like that one but i havent looked for it anywhere to buy

there are these ones..

ion-factory

the iphone 4 cases are on the bottom right.. once again idk about the compatibility with the white ones/verizon's phone..

i really favor the first link because there isnt any plastic cover the facetime camera/speaker and sensor..

as for your dilemma regarding what kind to buy that fit.. im willing to bet that they all FIT, but the sensor at the top will be possibly
be sketchy if there is any plastic covering it.. but one try it and return it if it doenst work

hth

21.5"iMac i3 3.06:running 10.7  500GB HD  16GB DDR3  Magic Trackpad  Black iPhone4 32GB  White iPhone4 16GB  Apple Extreme Airport Base Station 
QUOTE Thanks
Randy B. Singer

Randy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to allRandy B. Singer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleeczapla View Post
Do the ones that say "black iPhone 4 compatible only" really only fit the black iPhone? Are there any significant differences between the two iPhone colors or will I be safe buying any kind of iPhone 4 case?
Please help
I just purchased a white iPhone 4 for my mother a couple of weeks ago when they came out. I also purchased several cases for her from my favorite online vendor. (I could afford to purchase several because their prices are insanely reasonable.) All of the cases made no distinction between the black or the white iPhone 4, and they all work perfectly.

Eforcity
Refine Search

I purchased a white silicon skin, a clear diamond pattern silicon skin, and a genuine leather wallet for the iPhone for my mother. All three came out to less than $30. The quality is first rate!

Randy B. Singer

Mac OS X Routine Maintenance http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
QUOTE Thanks
ashleeczapla

ashleeczapla is on a distinguished road

Thank you both very much!
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

This thread was featured on Mac-forums Twitter!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« sim cards for unloced iphone4 | Iphone wont sync to new mac's itunes »