Beware of Ivyskin Smartcase and customer service
    On April 1st I ordered an Ivyskin Smartcase. With an online coupon, I paid $64.99 and received the case a few days later.

Unfortunately, the iPhone does not support charging with this case (repeated "Charging is not supported with this accessory" messages). I called Ivyskin and was at first put on hold (after explaining the issue), then disconnected. When I called back, there was no answer. The next day, I got an email with an RMA# stating the return had to be postmarked within 3 days. I returned it using priority mail.

Today, I checked my account and was shocked to find that I had only been refunded 48.99. I called and was told that this was due to a "20% inventory reduction" fee for my return...even though the return was due to a product defect. There was apparently one person there as I was told to send them an email with my complaint and "someone" would look at it.

A couple things...first, they deducted roughly 25% on a product that is defective. Second, I had to pay for the return postage on that defective product.

Again, beware of this company.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information