New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Just got an iphone4

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Tbone

Tbone is on a distinguished road

I decided on the iphone4 to replace my broken phone. Haven't had a chance to even look at it yet but pretty stoked about it.

I'm going to try it out and search the forums for info but am open to any tips for getting the most out of it.

I did get a Zagg screen protector, had the people at the store put it on. Looking for a case now.

Tbone
QUOTE Thanks
Tbone

Tbone is on a distinguished road

So I've got a question; when I go to my mail in the iphone, it constantly keeps downloading all my old emails. Can I make it disregard any emails up to this point and just download and get me the new ones that arrive?

Tbone
QUOTE Thanks
TF626

TF626 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic

It will download all your e-mails when you first get the device, and afterwords it will only download e-mails when you receive new one's, and if you don't want your old e-mails showing up, you just swipe over the e-mail and delete it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Cant connect to my work WiFi | Beware of Ivyskin Smartcase and customer service »