New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Guess who now has an iPhone?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ElegantEsthetic

ElegantEsthetic will become famous soon enough

This guy! After trying to find an excuse to get an iPhone 4 ever since it launched on Verizon, I finally found one when I became sick of my Incredible. I mean, I hated that thing, really. Naturally, I turned to Craigslist...and found a brand new, in-box, Verizon iPhone 4 selling for $450.

One great transaction, an activation, and a day later, and I'm more than happy with my decision.

There's no denying that the Incredible looked 'cool'...but the iPhone 4 is, simply, beautiful. I absolutely love the hardware, the weight and feel of it in my hands, the aesthetics; everything about the hardware aspect is perfect.

And iOS... I'm sorry to say, Android, but you're really no comparison. I've had a great time with it, finding apps and music is an easy experience, phone calls sound good, and the multi-platform apps are superior (I'm looking at you, Facebook) on iOS.

Oh, and the camera is amazing.

All in all, I'm a very happy camper and I just felt like sharing that with everyone.

P.S.: I also got my order in for a 32GB, Black, WiFi iPad 2 yesterday. So when that ships...my ecosystem is complete!
QUOTE Thanks
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb

Sounds like you are certainly happy with your purchases, heck I would be if I had ordered an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them for some time to come

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011
QUOTE Thanks
ElegantEsthetic

Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantEsthetic View Post
Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work
thats funny. im glad you're enjoying it.

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
ElegantEsthetic

I'll just leave this here, then
QUOTE Thanks
a.j.c.

a.j.c. is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: soon to be another iMac owner

Every person I know that went from a droid to iPhone after a week 100% of the time says yeah u were right

Wait till u get the iPad
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iphone - WiFi Connection Problems | Help, need iphone info quick »