Guess who now has an iPhone?
    This guy! After trying to find an excuse to get an iPhone 4 ever since it launched on Verizon, I finally found one when I became sick of my Incredible. I mean, I hated that thing, really. Naturally, I turned to Craigslist...and found a brand new, in-box, Verizon iPhone 4 selling for $450.

One great transaction, an activation, and a day later, and I'm more than happy with my decision.

There's no denying that the Incredible looked 'cool'...but the iPhone 4 is, simply, beautiful. I absolutely love the hardware, the weight and feel of it in my hands, the aesthetics; everything about the hardware aspect is perfect.

And iOS... I'm sorry to say, Android, but you're really no comparison. I've had a great time with it, finding apps and music is an easy experience, phone calls sound good, and the multi-platform apps are superior (I'm looking at you, Facebook) on iOS.

Oh, and the camera is amazing.

All in all, I'm a very happy camper and I just felt like sharing that with everyone.

P.S.: I also got my order in for a 32GB, Black, WiFi iPad 2 yesterday. So when that ecosystem is complete!

Bretforton, Worcestershire
    MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
    Sounds like you are certainly happy with your purchases, heck I would be if I had ordered an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them for some time to come

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
    May 2011
    Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011

Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work

Silver Spring, MD / Vallejo, Ca
    VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by ElegantEsthetic View Post
    Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work
    thats funny. im glad you're enjoying it.
    GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook

providence r.i.
    soon to be another iMac owner
    Every person I know that went from a droid to iPhone after a week 100% of the time says yeah u were right

Wait till u get the iPad

Thread Information