New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Can i buy this?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

WorldWar

WorldWar is on a distinguished road

What`s your opionion about this? - zagg.com
Does i can buy something! I hear good things from my friends, but i want hear other people opinion!
QUOTE Thanks
ThePope43

ThePope43 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|

I've only heard good reviews about Zagg. I just got my first ever iphone(vzw iphone 4) 1 week ago, and a friend of mine has Zagg and its truly an amazing screen protector.

I know there are others here who uses 1 or 2 other brands that I'm sure are just as great, but speaking from someone who has used Zagg(and will own one very soon) I can tell you that they are fantastic!!!

Don't forget the +reputation button on the left!
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

ok here is my opinion about zagg. it's great and works wonders against scratches but if you're trying to throw a on your phone, the zagg will peel. it was quite annoying. I have the speck pixel hd case and I took the front cover off, leaving the back.

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Zagg vinyl products are pretty easy to install and they work well - for about 6 months. Then, the corners/edges tend to lift, dirt works its way under them and it looks terrible. They have a "lifetime" guarantee of course, but that entitles you to *one* replacement in a lifetime. And the shipping costs are ridiculous ($14 for USPS parcel post). Considering that it costs them about $0.05 to make each product, I find both the initial and replacement costs kind of silly.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

i agree with you cwa...

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help! | Broken glass on 3gs »