Specs:
    2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
    Incipio Silicrylic?
    Does anyone have this case for their iPhone? I am wondering if it would fit with the Verizon version? I'd like to give it a shot, but am not sure how well it'l fit.
    Thanks!

Amazon.com: Incipio SILICRYLIC Case for iPhone 4 (Navy Blue) (Fits AT&T iPhone): Cell Phones & Accessories

Specs:
    1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
    According to the incipio website it is compatible with both.
    Incipio iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4G Cases, iPhone 4 Accessories, iPhone 4 Skins, iPhone 4 Hard Shell Cases, iPhone Carrying Cases, 4G Cases, iPhone 4, iPhone 4G

Really the difference is with the side buttons (and where the breaks are in the metal) - I have tried several cases and although the switch isn't exactly in the middle of the hole in most cases, it still works. Still if the case you are looking at has tight tolerances then it might not work.

Specs:
    2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
    Thank you... I forgot to check Incipio's website. I ordered the case from Amazon. The ringer switch just brushes up agains the silicone, but not much. Definitely not centered, but I don't care about it. Fully functional, no problem! Now I just need to wait for SwitchEasy to get their cases out for Verizon... that's what I'm really waiting for!!

Thread Information