New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone 4 headphones

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rohan

rohan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz Quad i7, 16GB | 27" iMac 3.1 GHz Core i5 12GB| OS X.9.3 | iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.1

hi...i have a problem with the default pair of iphone 4 headphones...

the mic is not working...my iphone is still under warranty so does that mean that the headphones will be replaced by them if i take it in?

anyone has any experience with a similar issue?

<< i can explain it to you...but i can't understand it for you... >>
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Take it in to the Apple store and they might give you a new set of headphones..

Regards
QUOTE Thanks
rohan

Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz Quad i7, 16GB | 27" iMac 3.1 GHz Core i5 12GB| OS X.9.3 | iPhone 4 iOS 7.1.1

yea...thats what i was hoping they would do they are usually good with that sort of thing...but i wasn't sure if accessories are covered by them.

QUOTE Thanks
ClockworkWorld

ClockworkWorld has a spectacular aura about

Apple will generally do anything they can to help if one of their products fail (by no cause of your own of course) and you're under warranty/Applecare It's all about your attitude when you go in If you walk in with a kind/polite attitude, are patient, and calm when you tell them your problem, and you have all your stuff in order (I mean, your product registered, etc.) they'll generally do what they can to make things right (At least that's been my personal experience the two times I have had problems)

Late 2010 iMac 27 inch  2.93GHz i7 16GB RAM 2TB HDD
2011 Macbook Pro 17 inch Glossy  2.3GHz Quad-core i7 8GB RAM 750GB HDD
QUOTE Thanks
rohan

oh...well i have never taken my phone in yet...but i was going to them for 3 years with my laptop...& i have had pretty much everything from the display to the motherboard replaced about 3 times by them...applecare protection rules!

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« IPHONE 3gs vibrates constantly | USB Power Adapter + Battery »