Winston-Salem, NC
    8 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi/4G iPad, 32GB iPhone 5
    Best protective face cover for the iPhone 4
    I have the eGrips on the back and sides of my iPhone 4 but feel I should have some protection for the face as well.

I will appreciate recommendations (and testimonials) on various protective films for the iPhone 4. I like the Zagg product but I'm not very comfortable with the "wet" mounting process it uses. Is there a product with a "dry" (and simple) mounting process that won't make the display look cloudy? Thanks in advance for your help.
    "Laughter is an instant vacation"
    - Milton Berle

Personally, I've yet to find a protective screen film that's as scratch resistant or less likely to smudge than no protector at all. The glass it a lot harder than the plastic films.

IMO, you're better without one

13" MB 2.4Ghz Intel 250GB HD 10.6.6, iPhone 4 4.2.1 jb redsn0w
    Like you, I was worried about the wet mount process. I actually had my husband do it for me the first time because I was afraid the protector would get glued on in the wrong spot or that I would get fluid everywhere....But it's really very easy to do and you have ample time to place the film/retry/start over.

I tried Zagg, which I liked (I removed it because I didn't let it dry long enough and corner peeled back and stuff got under...). Then I tried Stealth Guard when they had a great special on. I actually liked these better as they are smoother and less tacky to the touch. Stealth is dry mount but I used the leftover solution from the zagg kit to apply it.

Only caveat with these films...some cases align with the edge of the film and cause it to peel a little (ie. my speck case)...and make sure you let them dry before putting you phone in your pocket etc!!

Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
    Heres a list of some pretty nice covers, they dont cover the screen so it should not create a cloudy effect. Five Best iPhone Cases and Covers
    Hope this helped!
    [SIZE="2"] Macbook ownwer (3,1) Macbook Pro owner Ipod nano owner HP Pavililion owner

Thread Information