Otterbox for iphone4
    Have an otterbox for my iphone4 and the rubber outer skin never really fit tight like it appears it could. always seemed like it was stretched out. I was messing with my cousin's awhile back and hes got one on his phone and it fit a lot tighter. anyone have any issues like this. if it matters its a black rubber outer skin cousin's was white.
    ive thought of getting a new one, or even seeing if att would warranty it and exchange it for a blue one or something or even a new black one.

love the case but hate the fact that it always gets crap under the clear screen cover.

4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Which case from Otter box are you referring to? They have excellent customer service! Just send them an email and they will help you out.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

Mine was like this as well, I called Otterbox and they sent me another outer skin gratis

I swapped my old defender at an AT&T store when the screen protector came unglued with no hassle

Thread Information