New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Photos disappered after sync

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

reverendc

reverendc is on a distinguished road

First, let me apologize for the lack of details. My brother and sister in law both have iPhone 3G's. My brother preformed a sync to iTunes with no problems. Later, he tried syncing his wife's phone. After a week, she noticed her pictures were gone. He looked on the Mac and found no trace of them (we've searched everywhere, but any suggestions are appreciated) Also, the contacts on the phone are now a combination of both phones. Odd thing is, when we attached her iphone up to the mac, it shows as an attached device, but it had the same name as my brothers phone (ie: Ken's iPhone). I was able to change the name of the phone and they now show as different names when I swap them. When my brother hooked up the wifes phone, he swears he did not click on anything that said delete photos during the sync process. Any ideas. Are the photos gone forever?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone 3Gs doesn't connect to iTunes | Buying a new iphone need to backup current one. »