New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

ZAGG InvisibleShield problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

akstylish

akstylish is on a distinguished road

I got a Belkin Grip Vue case and an invisibleshield screen protector, but when I put the phone into the case, the corners of the screen protector kept coming off.(yes, I waited for 2 days for the protector to settle.) I returned them and ordered a side bumper and a full body screen(front+back) instead for decent protection without compromising the look. I'm hoping the screen will stay intact this time. Has the same thing happened to anyone else, be it a case or a bumper?
QUOTE Thanks
yzfmik

yzfmik is on a distinguished road

I have el-cheapo front & back screen protectors (waiting for Apple to start selling Power Support screen protectors) with the bumper and I've had no problems with the sides coming up at all. I was worried about that, but luckily there's no problems.

 MacBook Pro 13" 2.4GHz
 MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz
 iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz /  iPod 30GB /  iPhone 5 32GB
 iPad 2 64GB / 3rd Gen iPad 64 GB/ iPad Mini 32GB
QUOTE Thanks
snugy

snugy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.

Im having problems with mine now. I just got a bumper and i only had the zagg invisible shield on my phone (front+back) and now i got a bumper and its starting to come up.. kind of disappointed but ill see what happens in about a week.
QUOTE Thanks
akstylish

akstylish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugy View Post
Im having problems with mine now. I just got a bumper and i only had the zagg invisible shield on my phone (front+back) and now i got a bumper and its starting to come up.. kind of disappointed but ill see what happens in about a week.
That is upsetting..I already ordered the full body and the bumper. I guess I'm going to have to cut a little bit of the margins before applying.
QUOTE Thanks
snugy

snugy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.

Its not coming up alot but in like 3 places there are some bubbles on the edges i just smoothed them out looks ok at least the phone is protected.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone 3GS iOS4 on AT&T - How To Use In UK? | new phone »