Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Member Since
    Dec 12, 2009
    New York
    Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
    Need help deciding..
    I have the 16gb 3G, i can upgrade to the 3G[S] if i want to now but idk if i shud hold onto my upgrade and wait for the next iPhone to come out or do you think if i upgrade to the 3G[S] 32gb it's not going to be for another year or 2 before the 4G comes out.

    please give me some feedback and let me know. Thanks guys!!! =]

    HAPPY EASTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2

    bobtomay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 22, 2006
    Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    NOTE: Thread moved to appropriate forum. Not just anything goes in Anything Goes
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help deciding..
    By Jmurr187 in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:22 PM
  2. Need Help Deciding...
    By Big Andy in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 10:47 PM
  3. Help deciding
    By Bera in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:56 AM
  4. Still deciding....!!
    By cadboll in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
  5. Need help deciding
    By RawfodoG in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts