New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone text clearing malfunction?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BballT101

BballT101 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,

My girlfriend has an iPhone and recently deleted a conversation on her phone. I understand that it is typical for the conversation to simply remain in the same spot as it was before it was deleted. However, for some reason the conversation in question is not where she said the last time she contacted this individual was. She says that this is due to some sort of malfunction on her phone which sometimes (but not always, because other conversations have cleared normally) sends a blank text or something of the nature when a conversation is cleared, and thus bumps it up. Is this plausible or is she just full of it? Thanks a ton for your help.
QUOTE Thanks
BballT101

BballT101 is on a distinguished road

Anyone? Please?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« DIY in car glove box dock for iPhone 3G/3GS | Iphone not being recognised by my new macbook pro »