New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Accidentally deleted a text.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

funkdabeat

funkdabeat is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 2010 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 320M

Hi, is there a way i can get it back? i tried shake to undo and i didn't sync, could anyone help me? Its a very very very important text from my boss and i don't want to ask him :S

Any help is helpfull Please please help me =]

Hacking - Doing what the developers couldn't.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

No you have lost it from the phone i believe ........
Sorry there is no beta news.
Just ask him for it again. If he has any sort of man management skills its not going to be a big deal with him.
He could even have a chuckle about it ??

But ask him

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
funkdabeat

funkdabeat is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 2010 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 320M

Will do, shame there isn't a recycle bin or trash, maybe in 4.0.

Hacking - Doing what the developers couldn't.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Misinformation Sorry to the OP

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
TomTomTuning

TomTomTuning is a jewel in the roughTomTomTuning is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
Hang on i just checked my iPod touch and that has a trash can. Sorry but from the info you gave i presumed you meant you emptied the trash.
In the top left look for the Mailboxes button
Press that and you should have Inbox, Sent and trash.
Will be in there if its the same as my iPod
Let us know how you get on
Sorry bout the misunderstanding there

Cheers
He deleted a text message on an iPhone, not a email.

I honestly dont know of any way to retrieve it. But i did a Google search and found a bunch of results, it might be worth checking out.

retrieve deleted text message iPhone - Google Search

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
He deleted a text message on an iPhone, not a email.

I honestly dont know of any way to retrieve it. But i did a Google search and found a bunch of results, it might be worth checking out.
HAHA im having one of those nights. Is why i posted the 1st one as i did because i knew he meant txt DOH

Thanks for that Tom

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Crazy Idea | new guy here »