Specs:
    Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
    Best handsfree Car Kit
    Do anyone have any ideas or links to some good handsfree car kits for a iphone 3g. I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one. I was thinking of just buying the TomTom Mount since I have the TomTom GPS Service, but the mount is over $100.

So if anyone have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks
    Please give me more APPLES!

you mean that fully integrates with the car stereo, etc.? Not sure there is one since only the 3GS has voice control, and (having not used it) I'm not sure that means "true voice dialing" that other phones have that allows them to integrate into the full car setup.

I just use a Jawbone bluetooth headset in the car. Everytime I've look at a true integrated car set up (on my old cell phones -- motorola, etc.), they were very pricey ($300+) and needed "professional" installation (which to me is code for more expense, mucking about with my car, with so-so results).

I do wish Detroit would adopt some type of standard cell phone bus that would allow any model phone to integrate hands-free . . . given the number states in the U.S. that are banning use of phones while driving this would seem to be a legitimate solution. Maybe in my kids' lifetimes.

Specs:
    Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Elmis View Post
    you mean that fully integrates with the car stereo, etc.? Not sure there is one since only the 3GS has voice control, and (having not used it) I'm not sure that means "true voice dialing" that other phones have that allows them to integrate into the full car setup.

I just use a Jawbone bluetooth headset in the car. Everytime I've look at a true integrated car set up (on my old cell phones -- motorola, etc.), they were very pricey ($300+) and needed "professional" installation (which to me is code for more expense, mucking about with my car, with so-so results).

I do wish Detroit would adopt some type of standard cell phone bus that would allow any model phone to integrate hands-free . . . given the number states in the U.S. that are banning use of phones while driving this would seem to be a legitimate solution. Maybe in my kids' lifetimes.
    No not that type of car kit. I'm looking for a nice holder for the iphone that would keep it secure and allow me to use the Navigation services that I just bought from the app store.
    Please give me more APPLES!

Specs:
    late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by plmiller0905 View Post
    No not that type of car kit. I'm looking for a nice holder for the iphone that would keep it secure and allow me to use the Navigation services that I just bought from the app store.

Well that is completly different isn't it ! A quick google search has several :

car mount for iPhone - Google Search

Clay
    MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Hey you can check out Griffin Windowseat Windshield mount for your iphone. The iPhone fits perfectly into the holder and the aux cable is nice and thin. Check it out, you may like it.

Thread Information