New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

MMS pictures.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Bahja

Bahja can only hope to improve

I live in Thailand but work in Oman. MY girlfriend has sent me a few MMS pictures of my daughters. I need to retrieve them through a website.

How do i actually download them onto my phone so i can upload them onto my laptop. I have only had the phone and laptop a few weeks so i am still learning.

Thanks

A new MacBook Pro user as of oct 09 and loving it!! Sorry for the stupid questions i am asking as i know you will have been asked them a million times before
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - 10.9.3 & iPad - iOS 5.1

What type of phone and what type of laptop and OS ?

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

And if you can see them on the website - on your Mac - all you should have to do is drag the picture to your desktop.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
Bahja

I have the Iphone 3gs and a brand new MacBook Pro.

I went onto the actual website on my laptop, but unfortunately it i can’t find the serial number they want.

This is the site that they come through on my phone from

MMS Retrieval

I have the code number but i can’t find a ID number on my phone. I have tried entering my phone number and my GF phone number but that does not work......

I’m clueless at this sorta stuff

A new MacBook Pro user as of oct 09 and loving it!! Sorry for the stupid questions i am asking as i know you will have been asked them a million times before
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Your gf is going to have to supply you with both of those numbers.

QUOTE Thanks
Bahja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
Your gf is going to have to supply you with both of those numbers.

Iíll wait till iím home then because she is TOTALLY useless at this sort of stuff. She thought a laptop was called an ďinternetĒ till a few weeks ago!!!

No joke

QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

roflol

My wife has had her MacBook for two years. She just discovered Dashboard yesterday!!!

Should be able to ask her for the codes they gave her when she posted the pics - but maybe not.

QUOTE Thanks
Bahja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
roflol

My wife has had her MacBook for two years. She just discovered Dashboard yesterday!!!

Should be able to ask her for the codes they gave her when she posted the pics - but maybe not.

Your wife will know more than me!!!! I am just taking my time with it, one day at a time as they say.

This is my second laptop that i have owned. With my last Compaq laptop, basically i thought i was Bill Gates and messed it up with in 3 months of getting it. In the three years i had it it never did work properly. I had a few friends fix it but they told me it needed to go back to Compaq for a total overhaul. I do not use my laptop for that much, just looking online, downloading music and sending pictures and videos to family. Thatís it.

So with my new macBook i am taking my time, i am not trying anything fancy, if i have a question i ask friends or on here.

I have just installed Ad blocker and changed the setting for Safari to 32 bit, but i canít block the adís on the message board that i need to block them on. I have shut down safari and re started it and when i right click and hit ďad blockĒ it doesnít seem to work. Any ideas mate?

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 3gs not switching on | iPhone/MobileMe question. »