New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Question about Itunes Software.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ChadMussil

ChadMussil is on a distinguished road

I was surfing around a little bit on the internet looking up music and what not and i found a website that lets you download free software for your itunes. I would like to download it but i thought i would first ask if anyone is familiar with the company SoundCrank? I think there site looks good, but i am just leery about downloading anything that is not directly put out by mac. Is it safe to download itunes stuff from a 3rd party company? If anyone knows anything about the downloads on soundcrank i would appreciate the info. Thanks a bunch! <-- this is a creepy smile!
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

If you only ever put applications made by Apple on your Mac, then you'll be missing out on a lot of cool stuff out there. Having said that, I don't imagine there are going to be any issues with this particular plugin, however, it isn't currently available for Mac's yet.

If you're interested in pulling in lyrics for your mp3's, then check out GimmeSomeTune

Regards
QUOTE Thanks
murk

murk is on a distinguished road

be mindful of free software for your itunes that is not put out by 3rd parties....and always make sure to backup, backup, backup
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone vs Blackberry | 3.0 Jailbreak »